|Method:||Lateral Flow Assay Diagnostics||Warranty:||12 Months|
|Packing:||40T / Box||Specimen:||Pork, Chicken, Duck, Fish, Shrimp And So On|
SAS Food Safety Rapid Test Kit ISO 13485,
Food Safety Rapid Test Kit Sulfonamides,
Sulfonamides Rapid Test Colloidal Gold
Sulfonamides SAS colloidal gold rapid test card tissue, Aquatic products
Sulfonamides (SAS) rapid detection card is convenient, fast and sensitive, which is suitable for the detection of large quantities of samples on site. The test card contains antigen in the test area (T) and anti-ⅱ in the control area (C) of nitrocellulose membrane fixed in advance, and gold label antibody fixed on the binding pad. According to T area, C area color contrast to determine the result. A purplish red band appeared in region C regardless of the presence of sulfa drugs in the sample.
Pork, chicken, duck, fish, shrimp and so on
Sulfadimethylpyrimidine (SM2)...40 ppb
Sulfadimethazine (SDM)...40 ppb
Sozin sulfanilamide (SDT)... 40 ppb
Sulfanilamide methoxyl pyridazine (SMP)... 40 ppb
Sulfanilamide pyridine (SPD)... 40 ppb
Sulfamethoxine (SMM)...40 ppb
Sulfamethoxidine (SMD)...40 ppb
Sulfanilamide nitrate benzene (annually)... 40 ppb
Sulfadiazine (SD)... 40 ppb
Sulfanilamide cable pyrimidine (SIM)... 40 ppb
Sulfamethoxazole (SMZ)... 40 ppb
Evil ketoneses sulfanilamide moiety (SQX)... 40 ppb
Sulfanilamide methyl pyridine (SM1)... 40 ppb
The sulfamethazine (SMR)... 40 ppb
|1||Sulfonamides SAS rapid test card|
|2||Extracting solution A|
|3||Extracting solution B|
Preservation and stability:
Store in dry place at 20±5℃, do not freeze, avoid direct sunlight.
This test card is valid for 12 months. The production date is shown in the package
Materials required but not provided:
|5||Nitrogen (air) blower|
|7||water bath pot|
1. Remove skin and fat from the samples to be tested and homogenize them with homogenizer;
2. Weigh 1.00±0.05 g homogenized sample into 10 mL centrifuge tube;
3. 0.8ml extract A was added and vortexized for 1 min;
4. Add 4 mL extract B, vortex for 3 min, and centrifuge for 5 min at 4000 g;
5. Remove 500 µL supernatant into 5 mL centrifuge tube and blow dry with nitrogen (air) at 60℃;
6. Add 400 µL complex solution to the blow-dried centrifugal tube, shake well, and wait for inspection;
7. Take out the test card, place it flat on the table after opening, and carefully absorb 100 µL of supernatant from the centrifuge tube into the sample well with a pipette;
8. 5 min after adding samples, observe the color area and determine the result.
Negative: C line color, T line darker than C line color or consistent,The test results were negative.
Positive: C line is colored, T line is lighter than C line or T line is light green, and the test result is positive.
Invalid: Line C does not display color, regardless of whether line T displays color, the detection card is judged to be invalid.
Contact Person: Tracy