|Method:||Colloidal Gold||Specimen:||Pork, Chicken, Duck, Fish, Shrimp, Etc.|
|Packing:||40T / Box||Warranty:||12 Months|
Shrimp Antigen Test Kit Colloidal Gold,
Antigen Test Kit Colloidal Gold Quinolones,
Quinolones Rapid Test Kit For Fish
Quinolones lateral flow assay diagnostics rapid test card tissue Aquatic products
Quinolones (QNS) quick detection card is convenient, fast and sensitive, suitable for on-site mass sample detection. The test card contains antigen in the test area (T) and anti-ⅱ in the control area (C) of nitrocellulose membrane fixed in advance, and gold label antibody fixed on the binding pad. According to T area, C area color contrast to determine the result. Regardless of the presence of quinolones in the sample, a purplish red band appeared in region C.
Pork, chicken, duck, fish, shrimp, etc. :
(Note: PPB =µg/kg)
Well, the effect of... 40 ppb
Ciprofloxacin... 40 ppb
Norfloxacin... 40 ppb
Flumequine... 40 ppb
Maintain... 40 ppb
Of fluorine of sand... 40 ppb
Evil sinensis acid... 40 ppb
According to the north of sand... 40 ppb
Mr Fluorine effect... 40 ppb
Ma confirmed the effect of... 40 ppb
Ofloxacin... 40 ppb
|1||Quinolones rapid test card|
|2||Extracting solution A|
|3||Extracting solution B|
Preservation and stability:
Store in dry place at 20±5℃, do not freeze, avoid direct sunlight.
This test card is valid for 12 months, and the production date is shown in the packaging box.
Materials required but not provided:
|4||Nitrogen (air) blower|
1. Remove skin and fat from the samples to be tested and homogenize them with homogenizer;
2.Weigh 1.00±0.05 g homogenized sample into 10 mL centrifuge tube;
3.0.8ml extract A was added and vortexized for 1 min;
4. Add 4 mL extract B, vortex for 3 min, and centrifuge for 5 min at 4000 g;
5. Remove 500 µL supernatant into 5 mL centrifuge tube and blow dry with nitrogen (air) at 60℃;
6. Add 400 µL complex solution to the blow-dried centrifugal tube, shake well, and wait for inspection;
7. Take out the test card, place it flat on the table after opening, and carefully absorb 100 µL of supernatant from the centrifuge tube into the sample well with a pipette;
8. 5 min after adding samples, observe the color area and determine the result.
Negative: C line color, T line darker than C line color or consistent,The test results were negative.
Positive: C line is colored, T line is lighter than C line or T line is light green, and the test result is positive.
Invalid: Line C does not display color, regardless of whether line T displays color, the detection card is judged to be invalid.
Contact Person: Ms. Lisa