|Material:||Plastic/cotton||Product Name:||Gauze Sampling Kit|
Gauze Sampling Kit 50ml,
Disposable Gauze Sampling Kit,
50ml Microbiological Swab Test Kits
Disposable Gauze sampling kit of pathogenic microorganisms in the farm environment
It is used for sampling pathogenic microorganisms in the breeding environment
Sterilized gauze, sampling solution A (50ml centrifugal tube), preservation solution B, disposable latex gloves
[Storage Conditions and Expiry date]
Store away from light for 6 months.
1. Before opening the outer package, please wear disposable latex gloves with both hands to prevent cross infection.
2. Before sampling, thoroughly soak the gauze with sampling solution. Since the gauze is relatively dry, the sampling solution should be slowly poured on the gauze, otherwise the sampling solution will be lost, resulting in the illusion that the gauze is difficult to absorb water.
3. Take the wet gauze and carefully wipe the required environmental sampling point, put the good gauze into the ziplocking bag, add protective agent B, repeatedly rub the gauze, squeeze out the liquid in the gauze as much as possible, cut a gap at the bottom of the ziplocking bag, then transfer the liquid to the 50ml centrifuge tube, tighten the bottle cap.
4. Please send the sample to a professional laboratory within 72 hours from the time of sampling for pathogen detection according to the procedures of oral fluid treatment.
1. For animal use only, please refer to NY/T541 Technical Specification for Collection, Storage and Transportation of Veterinary Diagnostic Samples to take protective measures for sampling personnel to avoid cross infection and read the instructions carefully.
2. This product is sterilized by ethylene oxide. If the package is damaged, do not use it.
Operation details please check from IFU
Contact Person: Ms. Lisa