|Usage:||Used For Laboratory & Medical Test Consumables||Specimen:||Nasal , Nasopharyngeal And Throat Swab|
|Valid:||12 Months||Material Of Tube:||PET Plastic|
|Color:||Transparent||Package:||100 Kit / Box|
Nasal Swab Nucleic Acid Releaser,
CE Nucleic Acid Releaser Disposable,
Nasal Swab Disposable Medical Laboratory Consumables
Nasal Swab DNA / RNA Nucleic Acid Sample Releaser Disposable Laboratory Consumable kit
This product is used for the pretreatment of the sample to be tested. It is to release the nucleic acid in the sample from the state of binding with other substances, so as to facilitate the detection of nucleic acid by in vitro diagnostic reagent or instrument.
The protein denaturant in this product can break the cell and virus structure under the condition of low ionic strength and alkalinity, denature the protein and release the nucleic acid into the solution.
|2||Nucleic Acid Releaser||1mL/tube||
1. Specimen type
Nasal swab, nasopharyngeal swab and throat swab.
2. Specimen collection and transportation
Biosafety should be carried out in accordance with relevant regulations.
(1) After collecting, put the swab sample into the nucleic acid releasing agent, fully mix it, and place it vertically at room temperature for 5- 10 minutes.
(2) The supernatant was centrifuged as the nucleic acid amplification template for PCR detection.
Note: the volume of template should be less than 25% of the total volume of nucleic acid reaction. I.e. The mixed supernatant added to the reaction system of 20μL shall not exceed 5μL.
Indexes of product:
Appearance inspection: the kit shall have complete components, and the package appearance shall be clean without leakage and damage; Signs and labels shall be legible.
1. Please read this manual carefully before the experiment
2. It is not applicable to the detection of samples containing guanidine salt and other inactivated preservation solutions.
3. The collected samples must be fresh and tested in time to improve the detection rate and sensitivity.
4. The samples added with releasing agent shall be tested in time and placed at 4 ℃ for no more than 1h.
|In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Device|
|Authorized representative in the European Community|
|Date of Manufacture|
|Number of Tests|
Operation details please check from IFU
Contact Person: Lisa