|Material:||Plastic/cotton||Product Name:||Cotton Rope Sampling Kit|
|Application:||Laboratory Consumables||Usage:||Used For Laboratory & Medical Test Consumables|
ISO13485 Medical Laboratory Consumables,
Biokey Medical Laboratory Consumables,
Veterinary Medicine Kit sampling ISO 13485
Disposable Cotton rope sampling kit pet/
live stock veterinary collect sampling kit
Generic name: Cotton rope sampling kit
It is used to sample pathogen in oral fluid of colony animals in breeding farm
Sterilized cotton cord, 50ml centrifugal tube, preservation liquid B, disposable latex gloves
[Storage Conditions and Expiry date]
Store away from light for 6 months.
1. Before opening the outer package, clean both hands and wear disposable latex gloves to prevent cross-infection.
2. Half an hour before feeding the animals, hang the cotton rope in the pen, and ensure that all animals in the pen can bite the divergence area of 20cm in the front part of the cotton rope.
3. After hanging the rope for 30 minutes, cut the divergence of the first 20cm of the rope into the ziplocked bag, rub the rope repeatedly, and try to squeeze out the oral fluid on the rope.
4. Cut a notch at the bottom of the ziplocked bag, then transfer the oral fluid completely to the 50ml centrifuge tube, and tighten the cap.
5. Pour preservation liquid B into a 50ml centrifuge tube.
6. Please send the sample to a professional laboratory within 72 hours from the time of sampling for pathogen detection according to the procedures of oral fluid treatment.
1. For animal use only, please refer to NY/T541 Technical Specification for Collection, Storage and Transportation of Veterinary Diagnostic Samples to take protective measures for sampling personnel to avoid cross infection and read the instructions carefully.
2. This product is sterilized by ethylene oxide. If the package is damaged, do not use it.
Operation details please check from IFU
Contact Person: Lisa