|1 Plastic Tube, Preservation Solution B, 1 Pair Gloves,
ISO 13485 Animal Throat Swab Kit,
Animal Throat Swab Kit CE,
ISO 13485 Animal Medical Laboratory Consumables
Disposable animal throat swab sampling kit Manufacturer veterinary collect sampling kit
It is used for sampling pathogens from the throats of pigs, cattle, sheep and other animals
Storage Conditions and Expiry date:
Dark, sealed storage, valid for 6 months.
1. Before opening the outer package, please wear gloves with both hands to prevent cross infection.
2. Open the sterilized throat swab bag at the seal and "push out" the throat swab tube in the sealed bag.
3. Hold the end of the sealed bag, and insert the exposed pharyngeal swab sample tube eyes into the mouth of 8-12cm, and insert it back and forth several times to collect mucus and tissue samples from the throat.
4. The collected pharyngeal swab tube was broken at the front bayonet mark, the plastic rod was discarded, the pharyngeal swab head was stored in a ziplocked bag, and preservation solution B was added to seal the ziplocked bag; Or directly inserted into the preservation solution B, broken at the bayonet, tighten the cap and seal it for preservation.
5. Please send the sample to a professional laboratory within 72 hours from the time of sampling for pathogen detection according to the procedures of oral fluid treatment.
1. For animal use only, please refer to NY/T541 Technical Specification for Collection, Storage and Transportation of Veterinary Diagnostic Samples to take protective measures for samplers to avoid cross-infection and read the instructions carefully.
2. This product is sterilized by ethylene oxide. If the package is damaged, do not use it.
Operation details please check from IFU
Contact Person: Ms. Lisa